Food Handler Training Certificate Program
The Food Handler Training Program is an online course designed to so may train at your own pace, on your own schedule. You can continue your training anytime, simply by logging into your account. There is no time limit to complete the training program or exam, but you must complete the training before taking the exam. You can instantly download or print your certificates of completion as soon as you pass the exam. You must obtain a 70% or higher on the exam to pass, and can take the exam over again if you do not pass the first time. Our training program is ANSI accredited, so every learner knows they are getting the best possible training.
With successful completion of this training program, learners will have a basic understanding of the following food safety topics :
- Knowledge of food-borne illness
- Definition and recognition of potentially hazardous foods
- Contamination of food, and the illnesses that can be associated with food contamination
- The relationship between personal hygiene and food safety
- Methods of preventing food contamination in all stages of food handling
- Procedures for cleaning and sanitizing equipment and utensils
- Problems and potential solutions associated with temperature control, preventing cross-contamination, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- And more!
Getting started is quick and easy. Simply click on one of the Get My Food Handler Card button above, choose a username and password to create an account, pay, and then start training! There is further instructions throughout the training center to assist you through the course.